Thursday, November 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews

The blog page I have chosen to discuss is related to my previous personal posts which is sports. Sky sports News is the biggest sporting news channel in Europe, It covers every sport in the world and has first insight to breaking news from anywhere around the world. I chose the twitter page because I use this everyday and I thought it would be best to write about something I am familiar with. It provides live blog tweets of everything that is going on during their TV operating hours and I never miss a thing. The best thing about it I have subscribed this twitter page to give me live updates on my phone so whenever there is a breaking headline, I will receive a message to inform me. Because Sky Sports News is not a TV channel in the US I find it great to have such services online so I can keep up to date with the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment