Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cloud Computing Week 9- Part 2


I see cloud computing as software and hardware that is used a service over a network, for example the internet,-World Wide Web is a service over the internet and I believe this is an example that can be used to describe cloud computing. I like the idea of cloud computing because it provides infrastructure services, storage services and of course security service’s which is something I think that everyone wants because of information people can access over the web these days can be a little bit too much. Privacy is a concern for me and I’m sure is for most people especially businesses when your considering data, I don’t think too many companies would be happy if their data which they transfer or store on service online was exposed in some way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment