Thursday, December 6, 2012

Podcasting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

The Video I have chosen is titled 'How bad do you want it' I chose this video for many specific reasons. Firstly I use this video for self motivation, because I am a very active person, at times I need a little bit motivation and doing so I always watch this video. Basically It is an athlete putting himself through pain to execute success. It lets you understand that nothing is impossible, if you want it that bad the only person stopping you is yourself. While the video is playing though, if you listen to the words that are spoken within the video, it is all refers to the name of the video.
I think this a very good video, it has the key ingredients in my eyes for a successful podcast;
  • A story within the video for sure gives it more meaning just like the one above
  • Music being played to attract the audience and to flow with the video, in this case it is slow but powerful
  • Voice over or Natural sounds, such as hearing a person breathe adds to the quality of the video
  • Takeaway, making sure the message of the video is clear and the viewer being impressed
These are the rules I would follow if I was to create my own podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment